Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight I will attend a memorial service at KC's first art film house, for and old friend and one of the city's iconic personalities.

We will watch The Station Agent per his wishes, and I shall rub elbows with people I haven't seen in years.

I will not be wearing this, my favorite chapeau, (for you plasticeyeball):

IMG_1358.jpg

although a different color, that hat brings a tear to my eye. (and i mighta just puked a little)

also, i think i might still remember this because i think i got yelled at for throwing the hat out the window :stunned

and mchris, i will soon request a favor, probably late september, that will require you to:

a) get arrested for something**

b ) then have a court date scheduled in the Jackson County Courthouse

c) go to the second floor and lie on the ground

d) take a wide digital photo of a 15' x 120' watercolor mural of group portrait of thirty workers from all of the departments who work in the building that my brother painted that they are sticking to the ceiling somehow, i guess like a billboard.

e) email it to me cause i don't get to talk to or see him but once a year anymore.

** you get to pick your favorite vice for this part. whatever gets you into the courthouse is fine with me. :thumbup

and mchris, i will soon request a favor, probably late september, that will require you to:

a) get arrested for something**

b ) then have a court date scheduled in the Jackson County Courthouse

c) go to the second floor and lie on the ground

d) take a wide digital photo of a 15' x 120' watercolor mural of group portrait of thirty workers from all of the departments who work in the building that my brother painted that they are sticking to the ceiling somehow, i guess like a billboard.

e) email it to me cause i don't get to talk to or see him but once a year anymore.

** you get to pick your favorite vice for this part. whatever gets you into the courthouse is fine with me. :thumbup

I think I can probably get to the second floor of the Jackson County courthouse without getting arrested. Unless this is a reality show audition or something. :shifty

Analogman, I have not a clue what you were trying to say with that series of pictures. It may be that I don't want to know.