Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd recognize that couch and bad kitty anywhere.

No - just trying to be funny.

:cheekkiss

I know.

Me too, but I was just at a memorial service, and should probably leave the comedy to the professionals.

So I was talking to a dude today who thinks the place we will be seeing Wiclo in October may only hold 500-600 people.

I'd recognize that couch and bad kitty anywhere.

:cheekkiss

I know.

Me too, but I was just at a memorial service, and should probably leave the comedy to the professionals.

Oh - I didn't notice that - just the photo.

So I was talking to a dude today who thinks the place we will be seeing Wiclo in October may only hold 500-600 people.

I wonder if Edie and I should follow the bus to WV.

If the artist formerly known as baseball bobblehead is lurking around here somewhere, she should post a Banjo picture just so we know she's OK.

Or, caliber could just tell us as much.

I think I missed her departure somehow, back when it happened, so my apologies if we shouldn't be talking about this.

If the artist formerly known as baseball bobblehead is lurking around here somewhere, she should post a Banjo picture just so we know she's OK.

Or, caliber could just tell us as much.

I think I missed her departure somehow, back when it happened, so my apologies if we shouldn't be talking about this.

It's because of wookies, I think.

In other news

Happy peanuts soar,

over chocolate-covered mountain tops,

and waterfalls of caramel.

Prancing nougat in the meadow

sings a song of satisfaction to the world

The Ox's playing on Quadrophenia is better than any McCartney bass that immediately leaps to mind.

The Ox's playing on Quadrophenia is better than any McCartney bass that immediately leaps to mind.

I'd say Abbey Road probably has the best bass playing of any album ever. The bass on every song fits so well.

So, apparently The Killers are trying to fashion themselves as a modern day Bruce Springsteen, as their new single "Sam's Town" (I think) sounds just like him. Not a terrible song, considering the source.

I'd say Abbey Road probably has the best bass playing of any album ever. The bass on every song fits so well.

I will get back to you on this after a few days' study.

Eh, call in. Say you have the stomach flu.

In the future days, which we seek to make secure, we look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms.

The first is freedom of speech and expression-everywhere in the world.

The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way-everywhere in the world.

The third is freedom from want-which, translated into world terms, means economic understandings which will secure to every nation a healthy peacetime life for its inhabitants-everywhere in the world.

The fourth is freedom from fear-which, translated into world terms, means a world-wide reduction of armaments to such a point and in such a thorough fashion that no nation will be in a position to commit an act of physical aggression against any neighbor-anywhere in the world.

That is no vision of a distant millennium. It is a definite basis for a kind of world attainable in our own time and generation. That kind of world is the very antithesis of the so-called new order of tyranny which the dictators seek to create with the crash of a bomb.