Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:omg If you aren't able to go, I'd be more than happy to take a couple of those off your hands.

In other news, I just made my first official court appearance as a public defender. :whoo

Good for you! Perhaps I will play out my Vanishing Point fantasy in your neck of the woods!

Commit a jailable offense in one of my counties in Kentucky, and I'll totally have your back. ;)

Well, why didn't you say so? This changes everything! :pirate

I'm quite good at it.

Are you back in your dorm yet? If so, why are you here on this board when you could be doing beer bongs and stuff like that?

Have I mentioned I've been temporarily promoted at my job? I'm currently the Interim Promotions Director of four radio stations in Ventura County, CA. It's been a stressful promotion, but I've learned a lot. I'm definitely glad it's ending next Tuesday, though. This is not a job I want for an extended period of time.

Just thought I'd share.

Have I mentioned I've been temporarily promoted at my job? I'm currently the Interim Promotions Director of four radio stations in Ventura County, CA. It's been a stressful promotion, but I've learned a lot. I'm definitely glad it's ending next Tuesday, though. This is not a job I want for an extended period of time.

Just thought I'd share.

Temporary, interim congratulations! :yay

Just thought I'd share.

Is that where that America song lives? Do you see a lot of alligator lizards in the air?

Is that where that America song lives? Do you see a lot of alligator lizards in the air?

That might be Marin County :yay

What ever became of jazzercise? Right when I'm ready to give it a go, they don't teach it in my gym....

all_that_jazzercise.jpg

And y don't they bring back the pogoball and make it EXXXTREME!!!

Now Pogo-Ball in the Xgames..... that I would watch

pogoball.jpg

I hate the smell of urinal cakes.

Best Sign Ever Seen in a Men's Bathroom: 'Don't eat the big pink mint'

"Needs must when the devil drives"

Have you tried a sprinkling of hundreds and thousands all over them to take the edge off?

no. but there is this place that I go to that uses a cleanser that smells like urinal cakes. so the entire place smells like a giant urinal cake. :yucky

The Krogers I go to smelled like urinal cake yesterday. Every place in the store. It was disorienting.