The New Wilco Stuff

I've been working on putting together a disc on the new stuff. I'm looking for the best sounding sources, preferably matrix or soundboards but nothing is wrong with a good aud. So far I've got these though. My colelction of 2006 shows is weak.

1) Walken (4/20 Brown)

2) Either Way (4/23)

3) Let's Fight (Florence)

4) Impossible Germany (Florence)

5) What Light (Florence)

6) Is This the Thanks I Get (3/5)

Is that all the new stuff or is there some im missing? And what takes on the songs are everyone else digging?

I've been working on putting together a disc on the new stuff. I'm looking for the best sounding sources, preferably matrix or soundboards but nothing is wrong with a good aud. So far I've got these though. My colelction of 2006 shows is weak.

1) Walken (4/20 Brown)

2) Either Way (4/23)

3) Let's Fight (Florence)

4) Impossible Germany (Florence)

5) What Light (Florence)

6) Is This the Thanks I Get (3/5)

Is that all the new stuff or is there some im missing? And what takes on the songs are everyone else digging?

you're missing On and On and On.

I did forget on and on thanks!

I have a good version of Good Part and it was on there but then I decided the one on More Like the Moon was it officially until I realized Handshake Drugs is there too.

So jhc is that zip file all good sounding stuff or just a quick mix?

Edited by BeatingHippies
I did forget on and on thanks!

I have a good version of Good Part and it was on there but then I decided the one on More Like the Moon was it officially until I realized Handshake Drugs is there too.

So jhc is that zip file all good sounding stuff or just a quick mix?

I picked the versions I liekd best from what I had available, but I can't guarantee that these are the very best examples of each song.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much for those... I've not heard any of the new songs yet...

Same here. I hadn't heard any of these and they're fabulous. Can't wait for the new album and these don't need much messing around with in the studio so I hope they don't. Judging by Jeff's 'arty-toity' quote they won't !

Well there is a song called What Light and, obviously, Walken is a direct reference to Jesus Christ our one true Lord and Savior.

I should also mention that Jeff uses the word "you" a lot in "Is That The Thanks I Get?" and with a little capitalization in the liner notes, that "you" becomes "You." Think about it.

Edited by Scalzunfield