The Birth of A Ghost is Born

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone wondering this is still going on and being compiled and I am pulling off the stuff from my collection that I need for it. I also need to contact a couple of people about picking some shows up, but I am still thinking I can get this done by November. It's looking like the weekend I have off for fall break in October when I was planning to put this together is going to be pretty much booked, so it's going to probably be until the middle of November before it's finished and hopefully it will be up on the tracker after/if I get the sound mastered.

--Mike

you could call it "prenatal ghosts" or "ghosts of the womb" or something....

Edited by foolnrian97
Beats the pants off of mine. :blush

Good work indeed, triple shane. :rock :worship

Yeah but you suggested giving this title and therefore I'll send you both the compliation (don't worry about a B&P) when it's finished.

Quick note on that, it will be seeded to the vc bit torrent and I'll also start a tree to help out the torrent less, still about a month or so from completion, but progress is certainly being made.

--Mike

Yeah but you suggested giving this title and therefore I'll send you both the compliation (don't worry about a B&P) when it's finished.

Quick note on that, it will be seeded to the vc bit torrent and I'll also start a tree to help out the torrent less, still about a month or so from completion, but progress is certainly being made.

--Mike

Sweet! Thanks a bunch! :w00t

• 3 months later...