Post a picture of yourself

well, that's our Norseman

all's fair on the interweb, I guess

I blame jay bennett

It wasn't my joke. I was just explaining what a "quince anos" is. I thought the gentleman's wife looked very nice.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been cool seeing pictures of everyone. These are the first pics Ive posted.

Jamminjayanddavid.jpg

Having some fun on the back porch. No we did not plan the outfits. But our band is now called, "The Baby Blue Khaki Short Pants Band".

august.jpg

Dining with my beautiful wife.

I don't know - I was actually joking with you and you got all serious. I am under orders to not fight with anyone on here - so that it what I have to do to stay. Those who I have a problem with - well - thier day will come.

Analogman is quite obviously a fucking nut job and is socially retarded. I can't believe the shit the admins let him post. Take Care.

I'm sorry, but Carlos got left hanging there, so to show that he wasn't just being a dick here's what he was responding to.

Meanwhile I have no pic to put up and I won't even if I did....

LouieB

Now Louie, I do believe I've seen pics of you before on VC, I'm calling shenanigans on the "no pic to put up."

I had blackmail type pics of El Whatever His Name Is, but can't seem to find them...Damn...I also can't find the pic of Kris and Alison that I had or the pic of Kate and Graham...

OVERALL, I have enjoyed this thread. Except for the crabby bickering that is going back and forth.

KNOCK IT OFF!!

I don't think I am racist - violence? sure - when it is needed.

I deleted my quote of your post because I felt it reflected badly on your character and it didn't need to be here, but I can very easily post it again.

I really need to stop this, because I know what happens to people who cross you on this board.

I deleted my quote of your post because I felt it reflected badly on your character and it didn't need to be here, but I can very easily post it again.

I really need to stop this, because I know what happens to people who cross you on this board.

My chain was jerked today - nothing to do with you.

I'm almost positive he's never racist to anyone on the board or threatens anyone with violence.

well, I did call Sir Stewart a 'chinaman' the other day and threaten to slap him in the figure-four leglock.

what happens to people who cross A-man on this board? I post some pretty damn good fucking crap all day long...quality doo-doo butter and i'm insulted to hear otherwise. i'm contemplating hitting the report button.

well, I did call Sir Stewart a 'chinaman' the other day and threaten to slap him in the figure-four leglock.

what happens to people who cross A-man on this board? I post some pretty damn good fucking crap all day long...quality doo-doo butter and i'm insulted to hear otherwise. i'm contemplating hitting the report button.

Do me a favor - and this goes for the rest of you I do not like - stop referring to me/using my name in your quality filled posts.

Do me a favor - and this goes for the rest of you I do not like - stop referring to me/using my name in your quality filled posts.

can we just use your avatar instead of actually typing it out?

I'm going to whoop it up like TheSliderfront.jpg at the yearly black t-shirt and mustache wax sale at the vegetable stand and knife store.

me making sangria

Image012_13.jpg

it's annoying that these pix are so big. sorry all. (but not so sorry that i didn't post them. eh.)

That is a delicious looking pitcher of sangria! Care to share the recipe? :beer

Oh, and pass the Cholula please!

This is really tiresome.

Maybe you can get him to stop.

I have tried - I think he gets off on this to much to stop though - probably comes in his pants everytime he gets me to react.

post a list of likes/dislikes, please

Gershon

El Famous

Scott Howard