Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine just told me that it is weird that i only have ten pictures to cover my whole family, and only five assorted pictures of myself. now i can't tell if it's actually weird because it's coming from a girl who takes self-portraits with her phone on an hourly basis. is it weird that i don't have that many pics of family or self? just wonderin'

a friend of mine just told me that it is weird that i only have ten pictures to cover my whole family, and only five assorted pictures of myself. now i can't tell if it's actually weird because it's coming from a girl who takes self-portraits with her phone on an hourly basis. is it weird that i don't have that many pics of family or self? just wonderin'

I think there are no more than 20 pictures in the entire world of me.

I think you've posted 20 pictures of yourself on this board.

I can think of like 7.

The two Jess posted of us, the one with me throwing up gang signs, the mohawk one, the monkey shirt one, and a couple of prom pics.

I have nothing new to add. All of the *decent* pics I have of myself have already been posted here :(

yeah i posted the one picture of me that doesn't include me consuming alcohol or flipping off the camera. i was trying to keep it PG