• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adult costume parties really annoy the bejezus out of me. I don't know why-maybe it's the fact that I hate having to guess who the people are-costume-wise and hidden beneath the costume- or maybe it's just the sheer stupidity of it, I'm not sure. If forced to go to one I'd probably go as either John Sununu or former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop.

From the physical dimensions those two men suggest, I think you could rock this costume:

walter01.jpg

From the physical dimensions those two men suggest, I think you could rock this costume:

walter01.jpg

Do it,Lammy.Just do it.

Garbage.

Although last thanksgiving I did make paper pilgrim hats and indian headdresses for the fam.

And what did you do for your family last Halloween? My guess is nothing. Probably just went ambling about begging for candy for yourself!

Do it,Lammy.Just do it.

Assuming I had to go as someone/something, I'd certainly consider it. That's a sweet John Goodman look, BTW. However, I stand at roughly 5'8" and weigh about 160. It'd be tough to pull off. I'd end up looking like an effeminite Irish wedding planner or something.

Haunted%20House%20Movie.jpg

why don't you come over and see?

you hid out with your family in a convent cementary and escaped the Nazi's by climbing

over the Alps into Switzerland?

Assuming I had to go as someone/something, I'd certainly consider it. That's a sweet John Goodman look, BTW. However, I stand at roughly 5'8" and weigh about 160. It'd be tough to pull off. I'd end up looking like an effeminite Irish wedding planner or something.

Or a sexy leprechaun.

ferrell2_5.jpg

my daughter & girl gang are going as cereal characters - she will be Count Chocula

I will have the obligatory beer in plastic cup as me & the other father figures follow them at the required distance - or maybe they're old enough now for us to just stay on the back patio and pound :beer

I'm going as Black Francis, circa 1990. Part of my schtick will involve screaming random Spanish words while handing out candy.

:lol :rock

i haven't dressed up for halloween for several years... my last costume was Ryan in a Suit, it was pretty simple it just involved me putting on my suit. this year i've been flirting with going as johnny bravo, but i need to make up my mind quick 'cause i shouldn't get a hair cut tomorrow if i'm gonna do it.

3295163_main.jpg

Halloween - The perfect excuse for qrown women to bring out their best whore outfit, I'm not complaining, just saying.

One of my favorite while in college was a couple of guys that dressed up like Hall & Oates (their costumes were perfect) or the guy that dressed up like Anthrax, the chemical not the band. He wore white pants and a white t-shirt, painted his face white and covered himself in white baby powder. The Anthrax guy drew a skull & crossbones on the t-shirt with the lettering "ANTHRAX". It was hilarious, everywhere the guy went, there were people with white spots of powder on them, everyone was contaminated.