• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a few options:

th_IMG_4369.jpg (to accompany erin, who will actually be Wendy...im still not exactly sure how i'd pull it off)

morton_salt%20girl.jpg

00000439.gif (i think one of our friends has already claimed this one actually)

i cant wait for halloween this year..im glad i'll be around finally. last year i was in madison for a soccer tournament and got to experience the craziness in those parts. lots of fun, lots of chaos, lots of drunken acts of stupidity (and hilarity)..and some kickass costumes

My husband and I went as Bill Clinton and Jennifer Flowers one year that was pretty fun. The most memorable one is when we went as the Manson family, he was Charlie, I was Squeaky and a friend of ours was Tex, my husband carried around the White Album and preached from it.

Not according to the Baptist and Penecostal churches here where I live.

They're fucking idiots.

A certain organization -- with which I am associated and which will therefore remain nameless -- decided a few years back that the "Halloween Celebration" that was held each year was offensive to some of the, uh, shall we say, "more puritanical" people within the organization (hint: they're conservative Christians), so they decided to rename it so as to smooth over any perceived satanic connections.

The renamed celebration: the "Fall Harvest Festival."

This makes me laugh my ass off every year, because the word "Halloween" is derived from "All Hallows Eve," a Christian observance (of a holiday they stole from pagans), and the phrase "Harvest Festival" is about as pagan as you can get. :lol

ive got a few options:

th_IMG_4369.jpg (to accompany erin, who will actually be Wendy...im still not exactly sure how i'd pull it off)

morton_salt%20girl.jpg

00000439.gif (i think one of our friends has already claimed this one actually)

i cant wait for halloween this year..im glad i'll be around finally. last year i was in madison for a soccer tournament and got to experience the craziness in those parts. lots of fun, lots of chaos, lots of drunken acts of stupidity (and hilarity)..and some kickass costumes

and here i am:

wendys.jpg

i've gotta find that freaking shirt and dye my hair red soon...

That costume definitely gets the Spirit Award, abuharabi.
Thank you, sir. :cheers One thing I did not contemplate during the contruction of the "human box of wine" was the need to use the restroom frequently after consuming copious amounts of Peter Vella's Family Reserve. The above picture is the only one with the wine flowing, and allows room for an infinite number of jokes.... :D