Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have a cattle skull? i pretty much invision you people over there to all have cow skulls somewhere on your premises.

True Story-When we purchased our house our loan officer gave us a house warming gift. Inside the box was a teal cow skull made of plastic. On the plastic cow's forehead was a painting of a kokopelli. It was a nice gesture but wouldn't of looked right next to the Lichtenstein print. It was donated to the Goodwill Thrift Store. Somewhere in Prescott there is a teal chinese made plastic cow skull hanging on someone's living room wall.

True Story-When we purchased our house our loan officer gave us a house warming gift. Inside the box was a teal cow skull made of plastic. On the plastic cow's forehead was a painting of a kokopelli. It was a nice gesture but wouldn't of looked right next to the Lichtenstein print. It was donated to the Goodwill Thrift Store. Somewhere in Prescott there is a teal chinese made plastic cow skull hanging on someone's living room wall.

i had to look up what a kokopelli was and was not at all surprsied by the result. was the loan officer wearing Tevas?

i had to look up what a kokopelli was and was not at all surprsied by the result. was the loan officer wearing Tevas?

No, she is a cowgirl. She's a damn good loan officer and a cow skull would probably fit nicely in a pueblo style home. That is if it wasn't plastic...or teal.

I should add, I prefer Chacos.

everybody wants to be... closer to free...

i've actually seen the BoDeans play live more than any other band. and i'm not really even that much of a fan. and the closest thing to sandals i've owned in the past 5 years are those old school adidas flip flops w/ the blue and white stripes across the top. even though i rather enjoy the cool air wafting through my monkey toes. the monkey toes i've seemed to pass onto my son, owen. and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that. storm is brewing. phone is ringing. oh my god.

i've actually seen the BoDeans play live more than any other band. and i'm not really even that much of a fan. and the closest thing to sandals i've owned in the past 5 years are those old school adidas flip flops w/ the blue and white stripes across the top. even though i rather enjoy the cool air wafting through my monkey toes. the monkey toes i've seemed to pass onto my son, owen. and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that. storm is brewing. phone is ringing. oh my god.

Honestly, I didn't understand more than 2 or 3 words in that whole paragraph. Then again, I often have trouble understanding you people.

well, we done got us 8 Skylines already

Oops...I was just rejoicing about oyster crackers in general (but I'm glad to hear they've made it to Columbus). :blush

Ah, more hate. I'm about this close to quitting the board. This = the distance between my index finger and my thumb.

:wub