Fri 11/24 Wilco @ The Auditorium

Fri 11/24 Andrew Bird @ Logan Square

Fri 11/24 The Black Keys @ The Vic

Sat 11/25 Wilco @ The Auditorium

Sat 11/25 Andrew Bird @ Logan Square

Sat 11/25 The Black Keys @ The Vic

Sat 11/25 Wolfmother @ The Riv

:omg

Lovely! For the first time ever, the family is having Thanksgiving in New York. Thanks Mom and Dad.

crap, ive got some decisions to make. i already bought a ticket to the saturday andrew bird show, and was planning on going to MMJ friday night...but now i dont know which one to give up for wilco! last time i saw MMJ was at northwestern and they were really fantastic...but i havent seen a-bird since intonation 2 years ago...gahhh! must decide..and quickly!

but then again, it might depend on which night i get tickets for wilco...and what seats... :hmm

DECISIONS, DECISONS......

I was so psyched to see Wolfmother on Saturday, matter of fact, I already have 8 tickets for that show for myslef and friends.....I really dug them at Lolla, one of the main highlights to the weekend, Now I see all this for Thanksgivng wekend???

The tour gods have not shed a bight light upon us. How is a music junkie supposed to weigh out between all these good shows??? Btw, are these Auditorium shows set in stone?? I didnt see it on high road touring

jesus h.

Fri 11/24 My Morning Jacket @ The Riv

:omg

:realmad These bands do not appreciate the fact that some of us have family obligations that weekend.

P.S. Wolfmother rocks, IMO. :yes

they do "rock", but that doesn't make their music (and especially their lyrics, have you actually looked at the lyrics for Woman? :yucky) any less generic imo :)

they put on a good live show, i just wish their music wasn't so one sided. i got tired of the record in like a week or so.

how a band like that gets popular all the sudden, when bands like Nebula have been doing the stoner rock zep/sabbath thing (albeit even better) for a long time. maybe it's the hair...

:lol Haters. Sometimes music like that is just fun.

that's fine, i love plenty of FUN music (although Guster fill my fun quotient rather well), i just think there's a lot better options to spend my money on, that's all ;). if i want big dumb rock i'll go see Rye Coalition (who totally blow Wolfmother away live)

they're not the worst band ever, but the people claiming they're this amazing band, etc., just make me nauseous ;)

i am so excited regardless of the family obligation. i've got 2 choices that day, i can go to the family's place & make it to the show in no time.

solace--Rye Coalition, do they have more then 1 album or is there just one to check out?

jesus h.

Fri 11/24 My Morning Jacket @ The Riv

How can you leave out

Sat 11/25 Guns N' Roses @ Allstate