Octoberquest 2006

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too early to be happy about the Mets losing? I mean, really, rooting against them was all that kept me going once the Marlins were out of it.

David Wright looked so sad. That kind of makes me happy inside.

Is he related to Jose? :monkey

I knew I had it wrong...

well, I have been saying for a month that the Tigers would win the World Series and was pulling for them through the AL series'......never expected the Cardinals to meet them. I am still in shock.

I really wish I was back home in STL - it's just not the same being far away. It's the buzz of the city that is the best part of all of this.....that Sox run last year was so amazing, just being in the middle of all of it. However, when the Cardinals do this, it's like being an 8 year old all over again...... :wub

The National League is soooooo boring. The Cardinals are there every year, and is it just me or does the NL seem completely void of anyting close to competition? Sure there was a forced game 7, but look who won. Am I wrong here? The Cardinals are an all too frequent team in the playoffs, kind of like the Yanks in the AL. Whatever happened to the Giants, or the Mariners. Diamondbacks anyone?

Rant over.

Congratulations to the Cardinals. Good pitching does indeed beat good hitting, but I am heartened by the performances turned in by Oliver Perez and John Maine. I hope they anchor the rotation next year.

Well, I am now officially climbing on the Tigers bandwagon. Detroit in four!

Reni,high fives to ya...............................Molina.WTF!

Another week's of bar tab's for me!Supan,Oh Mh!

tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers tigers

tigers