Congrats on your new family member, cherish everday with her time will slip away so fast, keep us posted with more photos as she grows. Hopefully she won't loose any of that beautiful hair. I miss the days of babies, but not bad enough to be a grandma yet.

She's adorable, and I love the name Hannah because it's a palindrome. Congratulations and good luck.

:wub :w00t :cheers ( :monkey )

wonderful wonderful news, judy!

i love the bit in your account of doug taping and mudding the wall while you went into labor. :lol

welcome home to you and miss hannah!

(pallindrome, who knew?!)

I went into labour shortly before 1:00 on Monday morning and left for the hospital around 8:30 am. Fortunately, I was able to have a natural birth, as I'd hoped (with a little "laughing gas" to take the edge off the contractions during transition - hey, I'm no martyr!). Hannah was born at 1:36 that afternoon. Hiring a doula was definitely a smart move and Doug was also amazingly supportive in the delivery room despite having spent the last week and a half working on the house with little or no sleep each night.

I'm really glad everything went so well. :cheekkiss

I somehow suspect Hannah is going to be a huge Neil Young fan. I have no idea what makes me think that, though. ;)

I somehow suspect Hannah is going to be a huge Neil Young fan. I have no idea what makes me think that, though. ;)

That's why she arrived just in time for the first release from the Archives.

"You see your baby loves to dance, yeah, yeah, yeah... whoo!" :dancing