Foley's "Simple naughty emails"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that this is being compared to the Lewinsky fiasco anyway. Lewinsky was not preyed upon. she had a crush on the president and he reciprocated. it was all wrong, but she was a consenting adult. I don't see anything that says these pages welcomed Foley's advances.

I can't believe that this is being compared to the Lewinsky fiasco anyway. Lewinsky was not preyed upon. she had a crush on the president and he reciprocated. it was all wrong, but she was a consenting adult. I don't see anything that says these pages welcomed Foley's advances.

I agree completely and like I said earlier, Foley should be prosecuted for solicitation and whatever else they throw at him. However, looking at the transcript that Edie posted, the guy isn't exactly rebuffing him either. Why not just say 'dude, you hitting on me is wrong and you should stop. now.' and end it there versus making palns for dinner and 'hanging out . . . late into the night'?

Maf54 (7:46:33 PM): did any girl give you a haand job this weekend

Xxxxxxxxx (7:46:38 PM): lol no

Xxxxxxxxx (7:46:40 PM): im single right now

Xxxxxxxxx (7:46:57 PM): my last gf and i broke up a few weeks agi

Maf54 (7:47:11 PM): are you

Maf54 (7:47:11 PM): good so your getting horny

Xxxxxxxxx (7:47:29 PM): lol

looking at the transcript that Edie posted, the guy isn't exactly rebuffing him either. Why not just say 'dude, you hitting on me is wrong and you should stop. now.' and end it there versus making palns for dinner and 'hanging out . . . late into the night'?

It is kind of reminiscent of the 'to catch a predator' thing on Stone Phillips' show.Which unfortunately plays in to the hands of the yahoos who are saying the Dems 'strongarmed' a 16-year old into being bait for Foley.

show me a guy who hasn't lied about getting a blow job. :rolleyes

Exarctly. Clinton was put under oath because everyone knew he'd lie about it. Seriously. What affair-having man wouldn't lie, even under oath!!?!!

I agree. He should have just given them a hearty "SUCK MY DICK!" :lol

(or blamed Ben. That's working out fabulously)

Best current CNN headline: Dems shouldn't be trusted to run Congress.

Uhhhh, one that would be even more worried getting busted for perjury? I'm a huge Clinton fan, but him lying about that was one of the stupidest things he could have ever done. Period.

I knwo many people who do not consider oral to be either sex, or cheating.

This is whole 'nother thread, but how can oral sex NOT be sex? :hmm

If "sex" only includes sexual intercourse, what's all that other good stuff aboot?

REP BOB BARR (R-Georgia):

House Judiciary Committee member Barr was the first Representative to call for President Clinton's impeachment - even before the Monica Lewinsky story broke. In 1992, Barr was seen licking whipped cream off the chests of two women in bustiers at a benefit for the Leukemia Society. [source: The Washington Post - May 29, 1996 and May 30, 1996]

I am in awe.

Yes,that deal with Dan Burton was teh BEST! I saved the Indy Star from '98 or so when the Lewinsky affair came out...Burton called BC a bunch of not-so-nice things..and then,no shit,just 2 weeks later the headline from same paper (which I also saved) said "Burton admits affair,child out of wedlock etc."

Hypocrisy is their stock-in-trade.