stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in 1985, i was taking a sweet combination of percacet, flexeril, & amstel light while sitting in a hot bath tub because of a herniated disc.

I made several phone calls i didn't remember making.

my bosses wife claimed i told her i loved her. (which was true at the time)

i doubt i ever questioned her "moistness" though.

i bet i would have got her if i thought of that one at the time. :hmm , hindsight

back in 1985, i was taking a sweet combination of percacet, flexeril, & amstel light while sitting in a hot bath tub because of a herniated disc.

I made several phone calls i didn't remember making.

my bosses wife claimed i told her i loved her. (which was true at the time)

i doubt i ever questioned her "moistness" though.

i bet i would have got her if i thought of that one at the time. :hmm , hindsight

OMG! That's almost identical to the combo of substances this guy was using.

You didn't remember after, eh? OK.

its not weird that i shaved yesterday so id have the right amount of scruff for a party on friday where a girl I like will be there..........is it?

Isn't it more correct to say that you're NOT shaving today or tomorrow so you'll have the right amount of scruff? :unsure

Decision was made for me. The annoying factor of the music blasting from the taco bell stereo system was a more powerful motivator than my unsatiated appetite.

You were posting to VC from a Taco Bell?

Isn't that how viruses propagate?

Isn't it more correct to say that you're NOT shaving today or tomorrow so you'll have the right amount of scruff? :unsure

If I shaved everyday, then yes. but I usually shave about once to 3 times a month, and i have varying states of beard. but if i hadn't shaved wednesday my hairlength would have been more than scruff but less than beard, and definitely not sexy or even moist.

If I shaved everyday, then yes. but I usually shave about once to 3 times a month, and i have varying states of beard. but if i hadn't shaved wednesday my hairlength would have been more than scruff but less than beard, and definitely not sexy or even moist.

:cheers Understood.

I also like the "more than scruff, less than beard" distinction. :lol