stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

I about to smickity-smack some people and/or places and/or things and/or ideas around if my brain won't start learning this music for my exam tomorrow :blink

Hippity dude likes hackity-sack,

Don't eat-a the meat, or smoke-a the crack, and

He's so CRESCENT FRESH!

Super cres at best!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects" :lol

which makes me think, perhaps a stealth dosing of E (or even Valium) amongst the Iraqi

insurgents might be worth considering. :hmm

OMG! That's almost identical to the combo of substances this guy was using.

You didn't remember after, eh? OK.

i always seem to post and leave for the day :ermm

it went on for several weeks so there were varying degree's of "remembering" but most everything was pretty dream like. lot's of nodding off. can't believe i didn't burn down the apartment building falling asleep whilst smoking or at least drown in the tub.

once i got admitted to the hospital, it turned into 5 weeks of shots of demerol which was even hazier. my shots were so like clockwork that for months after, every time i'd here the song from mr. belvidere, i'd reach for the nurse call button.

on first reaction, i would say blow it off, it's the drugs even though they may have released some true feels the guy has but his comments sound like they may have been a bit more graphic so you may consider a kick to the sack as others have suggested.

odds are he remembers vaugely and is either mortified or sporting wood, depending on his personality. :lol

on first reaction, i would say blow it off, it's the drugs even though they may have released some true feels the guy has but his comments sound like they may have been a bit more graphic so you may consider a kick to the sack as others have suggested.

odds are he remembers vaugely and is either mortified or sporting wood, depending on his personality. :lol

From some of the things he said, it would seem that he and his wife had shared some of these feelings before, so it's not like a big secret between them. I guess in that way it's less of a burden to my conscience.

The energy that is generated by our subconscious, especially where sexual impulse is attached, is sometimes only expressed outwardly in these peculiar chemically altered states. At the end of the day, my curious mind is generally more fascinated than repulsed by the glimpse inside of that place.

He's sporting wood, I'm sure of it. And mortified at the same time. Paradox is natural to the human condition. :lol

At the end of the day, my curious mind is generally more fascinated

i'm sure "fascinated" was not what he was going for. he would be dissapointed to read that.

i saw the wife of my old boss a few months ago for the 1st time in like 10 years. there was no torrid lovemaking on the kitchen counter upon my arrival at her house like my subconscious may have imagined.

there was lunch at a diner with good soup though.

I was way behind schedule this morning, or this never would have happened (because I never would have gone to this horrible place).

Just One More Reason I Don't Eat Fast Food Any More

ME: Excuse me...

McDONALD'S EMPLOYEE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME: ...

ME: Hello?

McD E: ...?

ME: Um, hi.

McD E: Yeeesss?

ME: I just went through the drive-through a few minutes ago and I didn't get the hash brown with the meal I ordered.

McD E: One moment, sir.

ME: Can you just grab me a hash brown?

McD E: One moment, I'm signing into this register.

ME: You won't need the register, I just need someone to grab me a hash brown.

McD E: ...

ME (calling to other employees): Can someone grab me a hash brown?

McD E: I can surely do that for you sir, just one moment.

ME: Well, you're NOT doing it for me. I told you you didn't need that register. I just need someone to walk over to that rack over there where all the hash browns are, grab me one, and then walk back over here and hand it to me. Can you explain to me how that register factors in?

McD E: blank look. exhales in exasperation.

ME: Hash brown. NOW.

McD E: still hasn't moved.

About that moment, the manager finally puts down whatever the hell it was she was doing, plucks a hash brown off the rack and brings it to me.

MANAGER: Here you go.

ME: ...

The punch line: I get back in my car and I'm five minutes down the road before I realize that they'd gotten the rest of my order wrong, too.

i'm sure "fascinated" was not what he was going for. he would be dissapointed to read that.

i saw the wife of my old boss a few months ago for the 1st time in like 10 years. there was no torrid lovemaking on the kitchen counter upon my arrival at her house like my subconscious may have imagined.

there was lunch at a diner with good soup though.

:lol

I was way behind schedule this morning, or this never would have happened (because I never would have gone to this horrible place).

Sarah's dad returned to Wendy's after going through the drive through and not recieving his cheeseburger. After the manager accused him of being "that guy who always tries to get free food", he pushed the cash register onto the floor and left.

We were in the process of gutting our kitchen at the time. He retuned home and announced, "The cops will probably be here any minute." :lol

I'm OK.

Doughnut Friday!

I opted for the chocolate with the peanut powder topping vs. the chocolate with the peanut chunks.

Some scallywag took the custard filled Bismarck. Bastardo!

ME: Excuse me...

McDONALD'S EMPLOYEE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME: ...

ME: Hello?

McD E: ...?

ME: Um, hi.

McD E: Yeeesss?

ME: I just went through the drive-through a few minutes ago and I didn't get the hash brown with the meal I ordered.

McD E: One moment, sir.

ME: Can you just grab me a hash brown?

McD E: One moment, I'm signing into this register.

ME: You won't need the register, I just need someone to grab me a hash brown.

McD E: ...

ME (calling to other employees): Can someone grab me a hash brown?

McD E: I can surely do that for you sir, just one moment.

ME: Well, you're NOT doing it for me. I told you you didn't need that register. I just need someone to walk over to that rack over there where all the hash browns are, grab me one, and then walk back over here and hand it to me. Can you explain to me how that register factors in?

McD E: blank look. exhales in exasperation.

ME: Hash brown. NOW.

McD E: still hasn't moved.

About that moment, the manager finally puts down whatever the hell it was she was doing, plucks a hash brown off the rack and brings it to me.

MANAGER: Here you go.

ME: ...

The punch line: I get back in my car and I'm five minutes down the road before I realize that they'd gotten the rest of my order wrong, too.

I'm glad you're ok.