stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Chris,I might be handing out handbills after the show for Gomez,not quite too sure if I want to deal with that though.I'm always Nels side no matter what.

sorry, but no. I'm finally getting an office :hyper

Wooo!

didn't someone try to look for that guy doing that at a show?

:lol Sam was talking about it at the KC show, so maybe it's a standing bit.

oceanman pussed out at that show.

Miss Chris,I might be handing out handbills after the show for Gomez,not quite too sure if I want to deal with that though.I'm always Nels side no matter what.

We'll be the three incredibly hawt babes in the front of the line.

I'll be looking for you....

Oh yeah,I failed to mention I look like Justin Timberlake,and thats the last we will talk of that one.

And Donna,thanks for that PM regarding Jo Ann,I had no idea how much she was involed in so many things.Maybe I can donate directly to you,for I haven't a credit card.

Ryan

So, you remember those dancing OK Go guys who first danced in their backyard and then on the treadmills for their music videos?

Yes?

Good.

They have a celebrity playlist on iTunes and heres what they have to say about Hell is Chrome:

"Sometimes someone else's lyrics are so good you want to recall everything you've ever written, and everything you've said, too."

So kind!

Me too! My paycheck is missing!

homephoto1.jpg

When I turn 50 and get my sex-change I'm so going to join that whacky, whacky club. It's so awesome because they not only are women, are over 50, and get together....but they wear whacky red hats!!!