stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks fantastic!

i used to work at a radio station that was in the middle of a marsh/bird sanctuary in humboldt. one of the dj's kept binoculars at the window so we could check out the birds during songs.

my current neighborhood gets a variety of hawks! i live close to griffith park, which has a lot of wild area.

update: still raining, 600 songs to go!

that looks fantastic!

i used to work at a radio station that was in the middle of a marsh/bird sanctuary in humboldt. one of the dj's kept binoculars at the window so we could check out the birds during songs.

my current neighborhood gets a variety of hawks! i live close to griffith park, which has a lot of wild area.

update: still raining, 600 songs to go!

why did you ever leave?

i often ask myself that question.

grad school.

movie magic.

i will add that it was commercial radio. so, there was a bit of compromise happening there.

update: 350 songs to go! going to go freshen up, come back and shut this sucker down!

FUN FACT: on jeff tweedy's soon to be released DVD he plays the university in humboldt, my alma mater. from the trailer, looks like the crew shot some footage of the areas surrounding where jeff played. maybe you'll get to see some of it.

I am D-runk.
wake up! we have to plant 74 trees today. Let's go!
sage and rosemary are cut and hanging :party

Good job! :cheers

Heading up to Columbus now. Mrs. J4 (PurpleBlackEye, she's a lurker) is running her first full marathon tomorrow!!! Think good weather vibes! :dancing

ok 34 in the ground, 40 after lunch.

egg salad, here i come.

You should come here and fight the fookin' power company - they have chopped down about every old tree in the neighborhood.