stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read (watched) the news tonight and 2bob's football team was there! Though not in a good way... :hmm

Hope the fights didn't make it back to campus and that he's alright.

Yeah, it was pretty crazy. I suppose one could say FIU's players were responsible for the fight, but it's pretty apparent that UM's players and their coaching staff had no respect for them and were instigating all night.

It's about time I'm in the majority in something!

It

Bjornicus I gots a question for ya.I watched a debate taped this week.NY 24th Congressional District.

Raymond Meier ® Michael Arcuri (D).Is Utica your area? I thought both guys gave well thought out answers although neither guy was exactly oozing charisma,ya know.Just curious if you have an informed opinion there. :cheers

Bjornicus I gots a question for ya.I watched a debate taped this week.NY 24th Congressional District.

Raymond Meier

We're out!

Wilco tonight! And tomorrow night as well! :yay

:wave

>>

Enjoy! :cheers

I will not be going to the Latrobe show, since I can't miss my friday classes anymore, as I haven't been in the last 2 weeks.

The push to convince my mom to take me to Chicago for Thanksgiving weekend to see them begins.

just got back from the san antonio wilco roadtrip.

There's just not much to say that adequately expresses what seeing this band does for me. Thank you to all the guys for letting me get to experience that high yet again.

:worship

Yeah, those are some identical looking kids.

yeah, that's what I thought!

who is the guy on the right?

some singer, supposed to be good for you.

who is the guy on the right?

I think my wife harbors a not-so-secret crush on that guy.What to do,what to do..... :ermm

Who's the guy on the left?

Who's the guy on the left?

My daughter said it was a guy from the movie Almost Famous.She probably has a crush on him. :D

Patrick Fugit, the guy who played Cameron Crowe in Almost Famous. Saw him in Spun this weekend, movie about crack addicts. Pretty classic and scary Mickey Rourke appearance in that too.

I think my wife harbors a not-so-secret crush on that guy.What to do,what to do..... :ermm

nothing to be done about that! Just succumb! :lol

My daughter said it was a guy from the movie Almost Famous.She probably has a crush on him. :D

I think I do too, now. Now if I can just work up a dream about the both of them :pirate