Reef Smoking at Wilco Shows

My first time to see Wilco will be when the can to San Anton on this tour. As a lover of the ganja, I wanted to ask the people who have been to wilco shows before if there is usualy people blazing up in the crowd. Any input would be appreciated. GraCIAS

The Kalamazoo Michigan show from a couple of years ago was unbelievable with pot smoking :stunned

It doesn't bother me in the least, but, of course, that is the one show I decided to bring along my friend and his young teenage son, after I assured him I had never smelled pot at a Wilco show before. :hmm

:lol

My first time to see Wilco will be when the can to San Anton on this tour. As a lover of the ganja, I wanted to ask the people who have been to wilco shows before if there is usualy people blazing up in the crowd. Any input would be appreciated. GraCIAS

Nope, just crack and heroin.

this might be an idea for a thread, but what wilco songs are suited with smoking pot?.

my darling?

POT kettle black?

kamera?

spiders?

dash 7?

how to fight lonliness?

what light?

lets hear for rock n roll? (well, it mentions pot smoke)

this might be an idea for a thread, but what wilco songs are suited with smoking pot?.

my darling?

POT kettle black?

kamera?

spiders?

dash 7?

how to fight lonliness?

what light?

lets hear for rock n roll? (well, it mentions pot smoke)

Don't forget I'm Always In Love.

Does the "O" stand for Oaxaca? :lol

1. i am trying to break your heart. yhf version. first time i heard it i was, well you know. anyway, it blew my friggin mind.

2. shot in the arm. kicking tv version.

3. passenger side. any version.

4. spiders.

5. any song off sepastopol. whoops, wrong thread.

i'll be at that show! i think it is an outdoor venue as well but i'm not sure. i live in austin so i'm not really familar with venues in san antonio. i'm sure we'll be smokin! if it is indoor, and non-smoking then i don't think we will. we got caught smoking at cake in houston and they almost kicked my friend out. it was really scary!

People still smoke pot?

What year is this?

are you serious? people have been smoking pot since before your mother was a twinkle in her father's eye and they'll continue to smoke pot until the end of time. do you really think that it's a "fad"?

I can't understand why anyone would want to get caned to go see a rock show nowadays. I could see why in the past because most people just sat down on the floor, but smoking a spliff was never meant to be done in an upright position while you got pushed around by a crowd of people. If you want to mong out at a gig, why not smoke it or, as others have suggested, eat it before you go in and then lie on the floor in the corner up the back - therefore avoiding getting caught. Obviously the other thing would be to not give a damn what other people are doing and go ahead and do what you want - someone in the crowd has to take this attitude to allow all the others to join in, and it might as well be you.

Hope you enjoy the gig.