So Uncut is steering new people this way?

How about we start a new thread that is just absolutle nonsense, Dadaist and surreal, just to confuse the poor bastards?

Just kidding...

Kinda....

And yeah, that wasn't the Wheelco quote I woulda picked! :lol

I'd much rather read Wheel's reviews than,say,David Fricke :thumbup

God knows how these bastiges could paint any of us when taken out of context..

Did that little article seem borderline tabloid? I know for a fact many people have discussed their fears about the new material, or that mental health could detract from the next record (a weird and still controversial subject I wont rekindle) but shit, no one is getting published. Were just on a board talking, it seems kind of harsh. That and it felt like whatever Stiratt said was like a second hand quote delivered with no context. As if John would really go "Oh yeah random paper, I talked to starboy Tweedy the other day, and hes freaked his music is gonna suck. But hey I dont want him in rehab again."

I know thats a huge exaggeration, but I didn't find that article to be very respectable.

I can think of many terms for that review, but ...

I'd like to thank my mother, my brother, my agent, Jay Farrar . . .

y'know, there are some of the new songs I actually like pretty well!!!

Wheelco made several posts about the new music and they pick that one? Out of context, it's not clear what that means.

Word to your water buffalo.

donkey-face.jpg
Did that little article seem borderline tabloid? I know for a fact many people have discussed their fears about the new material, or that mental health could detract from the next record (a weird and still controversial subject I wont rekindle) but shit, no one is getting published. Were just on a board talking, it seems kind of harsh. That and it felt like whatever Stiratt said was like a second hand quote delivered with no context. As if John would really go "Oh yeah random paper, I talked to starboy Tweedy the other day, and hes freaked his music is gonna suck. But hey I dont want him in rehab again."

I know thats a huge exaggeration, but I didn't find that article to be very respectable.

when i see the title "uncut," i auto-think of a tabloid. you're not alone.

thats allright wheelco you started with a somewhat cheesy publication but youll be workin under David Fricke before long.

yeh, "39 year old midwestern defense lawyer with no journalism or rock band experience hired by Rolling Stone"

I think I can cut the first rag, though . . .