Anyone want an Oink invite?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off topic, but can anyone drop knowledge on how they use the site (Oink, that is) to find newly uploaded stuff? My ratio is fine, but barely. And I always tend to learn about new leaks by the time 4000 seeders are there which hurts the ratio.

Do folks just check every day? Run the same searches for "Ryan Adams Easy Tiger" every day?

Slightly off topic, but can anyone drop knowledge on how they use the site (Oink, that is) to find newly uploaded stuff? My ratio is fine, but barely. And I always tend to learn about new leaks by the time 4000 seeders are there which hurts the ratio.

Do folks just check every day? Run the same searches for "Ryan Adams Easy Tiger" every day?

If you're a power user+ you can use the Top 10 Feature and jump on some of the most popular torrents from the past day. By the way, I have some invites, anyone need 1?

If you're a power user+ you can use the Top 10 Feature and jump on some of the most popular torrents from the past day. By the way, I have some invites, anyone need 1?

If you can hook me up I would appreciate it...

thorntpd@yahoo.com

I just got a message that one of the people I invited had previously been banned. Fortunately(?) I have no idea who it is. Fortunately (for real) Oink did not revoke my invite priveleges.

Do not ask for an invite if you have been banned from Oink in the past. You won't be allowed to sign up, and the person kind enough to invite you is putting him- or herself at risk.