Anyone want an Oink invite?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I still have seven. Won't be sending out any invites until after work today, and won't respond to requests posted in this thread. If you would like an invite from me, send me a PM with your email address, and I'm happy to send you one after 5 EDT today.

I believe I still have seven. Won't be sending out any invites until after work today, and won't respond to requests posted in this thread. If you would like an invite from me, send me a PM with your email address, and I'm happy to send you one after 5 EDT today.

If you could PM me the details, I'd love an invite.

May be a silly question, but...

If you get an account, but are not active with either uploads/downloads for a period of time, does the account get suspended?

Having some issues with the computer I would use for this purpose and, while I would love access, I don't want to get it, have the account closed because of inactivity, and not be able to get access in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

hey bud,

you have another oink invite? i've been trying to get one forever. if you don't mind hooking a bro up. my email is culptr202@aim.com. the invite would be greatly appreciated and i promise to keep the ratio high to not make you look bad. thanks.

ronak