Anyone want an Oink invite?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry to ressurect this thread, but if anyoen has any extra invites kicking around, I'd hugely appreciate it. I don't have much in terms of things to trade for them, but I can figure something out. I'll write you a story, or a song. Or take some photos, or something.

Thanks!

One of my friends keeps pestering me to upload enough onto oink for me to get him an invite, and I never seem to get around to it. So if anyone has a spare invite and doesn't mind me passing it on to him, I would be very very greatful to whom so ever that may be. By the way, I trust him (whether that means anything or not to you) to stick to all those oinky rules - so don't worry about all that, with regard to him.

ive got around 5 invites going spare. PM me and ill hook you up.

Halcyon-

I'll get you one after work, if no one else takes care of you before then.

No one has taken care of me, so I would much appreciate that!

I tried to send an invite to the email address you gave me, and oink said somebody with that addy already had an account. I'll try it again...

Oh, haha, thanks but yes, I have an oink account. I think you misread what I said, I am in search of a indietorrents.com account!

would someone be willing to invite 2 of my siblings? they've wanted an invite since i told them about the site. if no, i completely understand.

ryan.sorochan@gmail.com

cayley.sorochan@gmail.com

thanks!