dvd audio tracks: downloading problems and

I haven't gotten the DVD yet--I know, bad, bad, Wilco fan--but I'm wondering as to what this thing holds? Could someone enlighten me? Are there any special features like extra songs or interviews with Jeff? Is it just a straight concert DVD, or are is there a documentary kick to it too. I'm hoping to pick it up this week, but I'm dying to know what it is all about.

Thanks

-N

It's sort of half way between a documentary and a concert movie. It follows him on a leg of his solo tour. Some backstage and travelling stuff, in between portions of concerts.

The only bonus feature is that you can download ("free" or "not free," depending on your firmly held convictions either way) .mp3's of the songs in the dvd.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The argument over whether they're free is indeed pointless to me. You have to have the DVD either way, right? Stop arguing semantics . . . I freaking hate that.

I'm more interested in whether the downloads are working yet. They're not for me. I'm still getting a "This file is not a movie file" error when I click on the "Extras" icon. Are people actually getting the downloads to work now, or is this some kind of problem that's happened with my computer?

I just got another email from Wilcoworld telling me how to get a direct link to download all the songs in a zip file. Everybody check your email if you had previously requested a notification. Seems to be working great . . . . downloading quite fast, at least.

Thanks very much for all of your patience Wilcoworld!

I just got another email from Wilcoworld telling me how to get a direct link to download all the songs in a zip file. Everybody check your email if you had previously requested a notification. Seems to be working great . . . . downloading quite fast, at least.

Thanks very much for all of your patience Wilcoworld!

That's not funny. :monkey

we will be adding a button to the interface to download everything as one large file shortly. as the downloads were taking so long before we fixed the server issues, it would have literally taken days to download the full 134MB. Getting the servers fixed and the download speeds better was our first priority.

wilco hq

I bought the dvd and it was the first time I've ever heard "Radio King" which is a great song. Is there a studio recording of this song on a single, ep, etc. or is it one that hasn't been recorded?

its from a golden smog cd

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/pro...32523&itm=2

we will be adding a button to the interface to download everything as one large file shortly. as the downloads were taking so long before we fixed the server issues, it would have literally taken days to download the full 134MB. Getting the servers fixed and the download speeds better was our first priority.

wilco hq

Appreciate all the hard work. Songs sounds great. have a great weekend!