Thread title is rather wrong,for one you like kol more than dylan,so why bother dissing bob.You know what your getting with a dylan show so that probably let you down.

Comparing all these bands is stupid,I would rather see my buddies band play than a Stones concert,but I would never say they could blow them away unless I hated the Stones,which I don't.You must not really care for dylan to say this,and thats fine.Kol are way more energetic than dylan so that is probably what you meant,I have a friend that can only listen to upbeat songs,bugs the hell out of me,but oh well.

I for one don't mind kol,never saw them live and kind of scared to now.What turned me on to them was a cover of a Neil Young song that they did.Will they last?,I doubt it,will MMJ last?,yes.There are bands that can last the stand of time and Louie pointed a great one out and that is Rose Hill,and I'm not really too into them,but you can just tell that what they do,they will be doing forever.

Alot of other bands I would rather not see than kol,but it's really opinion.I like Jack White,but not Raconters,like the 97's but not Rhett Miller.Comparing shit never gets anything done,like what you like will be what someone else does,nope.

Thanks for telling me which artist i prefer, and being wrong in doing it. I simply thought the Kings put on a better show on that night. Bob is amazing but the Kings are really on the cusp of something, they're at a creative peak. That's hard to compete with, even for Bob. This is a really bad post, as it totally misconstrues the point of the original one.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBT "will probably be around a long time"?

WHAT?

I'm pretty sure Mike Cooley and Patterson Hood have been making music together for about 20 years now. I'm pretty sure they have 6 albums...

What the hell is going on in this thread?

So you agree with me. Why the outrage?

i shall be the final word on KoL. i'd only heard one song until now. i'm dling youth & young manhood. after i listen, then we will know whether KoL are good or not. no arguments after i make my decision either

I like it.

If you could find a velvet and gold crown, and a scepter when you hand down your decree that would be most awesomed .

i shall be the final word on KoL. i'd only heard one song until now. i'm dling youth & young manhood. after i listen, then we will know whether KoL are good or not. no arguments after i make my decision either
yeah, so this record is ok. dude's voice is rather annoying. too much other stuff i'm interested in/to listen to that i don't see myself listening to this again or giving two shits what they ever do again.
Good work....thanks, I for one totally appreciate it. You have saved me alot of thought.

LouieB

yeah, so this record is ok. dude's voice is rather annoying. too much other stuff i'm interested in/to listen to that i don't see myself listening to this again or giving two shits what they ever do again.

The King is a wise and fair King: And so say all of us.

Huzzah!

Thanks for telling me which artist i prefer, and being wrong in doing it. I simply thought the Kings put on a better show on that night. Bob is amazing but the Kings are really on the cusp of something, they're at a creative peak. That's hard to compete with, even for Bob. This is a really bad post, as it totally misconstrues the point of the original one.

I didn't mean a direct attack at you,just the thread title.I'm sure Kol plays the same set night after night with pretty much the same energy along with Dylan also,so yes I think you do prefer Kol over Dylan,"Bob is amazing but the Kings are really on the cusp of something,they're at a creative peak."Nothing wrong with this,just what I got from it,sorry for being a jerk off. :cheers

I didn't mean a direct attack at you,just the thread title.I'm sure Kol plays the same set night after night with pretty much the same energy along with Dylan also,so yes I think you do prefer Kol over Dylan,"Bob is amazing but the Kings are really on the cusp of something,they're at a creative peak."Nothing wrong with this,just what I got from it,sorry for being a jerk off. :cheers

Very courteous, unexpected, pleasant message board chivalry. :thumbup