Tweedy in Milwaukee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hi every1, i'm a wilco newbie. well, over a year 1/2 ago actually so a newbie HERE! :yes

Does anybody have this show still? I tried DL'ing torrent many times..its way 2 slow.

If so, could some1 kindly post it somewhere if possible??

Thanks guys. I waited awhile to hear this. From what y'all posted it sounds like a winner recording. The show itself sure was! Altho i was in balcony, Jeff's sound carried so well in our great Pabst venue.

:thumbup

what a great job. man i wish i had the skills to do that. i would love to just photograph concerts at venues every day for the rest of my life. how do i get a job like that?

there was a girl that kept coming down and sitting on the steps taking pictures by me. i know part of her name had "nicole" in it because i saw her press badge. that's all i remember. lol. a couple guinesses in me. yummy.

late reply, but...

her name is ashley nicole wirth. [did you like her or something?]

she is my dumbass ex-roommate who couldn't convince me to brave my kidney infection to see this show. damn kidney infections to hell!

[it really wasn't her fault...but still, she isn't the smartest person ever.]

i was always kind of annoyed at how indiscreet she was about her job. she'd just park her ass in front of some fan and snap some pictures, not really thinking about being in someone else's way.

Does anybody have this show still? I tried DL'ing torrent many times..its way 2 slow.

If so, could some1 kindly post it somewhere if possible??

it's gonna be slow if there aren't that many people seeding it. i haven't seen it anywhere else...so if i were you, i would just be a little bit persistent [patient, too] and wait it out. it'll be worth it.