Bring out yer babies!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you guys! My babies are 21,18,& soon to be 16...sometimes I'd like to reverse the clock to back when.Kevin enjoy these times man...it won't be long until they're asking for the car keys & yer hair starts falling out! :lol

I love seeing all these beautiful kids. Great thread!

:lol I know.....they're so....so....contained, you know? :P

Hannah's getting so strong and wiggly, when I change her it's like trying to put a diaper on a freshly caught salmon or something! :dancing

Judy, that little one is a beauty and I need to get the boys a couple of sock monkeys. Did you make that or get it somehwere?

I love that the :monkey has a :hmm expression! He's a present from Hannah's "aunties" in DC, created especially for her. Lucky girl!

Hannah's getting so strong and wiggly, when I change her it's like trying to put a diaper on a freshly caught salmon or something!

I love that the :monkey has a :hmm expression! He's a present from Hannah's "aunties" in DC, created especially for her. Lucky girl!

Just wait. Yesterday, Owen started to roll across the room w/ a purpose...I came home from work and walked into the living room to have him roll up to my feet and giggle at me. Seriously, it takes him 2-3 minutes to get from the living room to the family room if you let him. The end is near...they're becoming mobile. :monkey :monkey Dressing/diapering both is a guranteed ticket the goat rodeo...they don't stay still.

Lucky indeed, that monkey kicks more ass than Jet Li. Proper.

When they go mobile, the fun really begins. :stunned

Baby needs a pair of sock monkeys!

Lammy, that is a GREAT picture ... what sweet little fellas. long haired boys!!! :rock

beautiful babes, nice work everyone! :lol :wub

Lammy, that is a GREAT picture ... what sweet little fellas. long haired boys!!! :rock

Thanks. My older boy (on the right) wears hearing aids and he's getting a little self-conscious so he's opting for the Shaun Cassidy look....