Bring out yer babies!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those are a cute couple of boys. I'm also a fan of the long hair. I don't know if you've ever seen any knitting-pattern catalogs, but the ones that my mom has are full of the goofiest-looking kids. A picture like that would sell a lot more sweaters!

Resized-2006-2.jpg

Resized-100_2332.jpg

Kael is two. Tonight, I was watching Sunken Treasure when she came running into the room and said, with perfect articulation, "Ah, Jeff. Tweedy."

I looked at my wife, and she just started laughing. We have no idea how she knew that. Osmosis, I guess.

Resized-2006-2.jpg

Resized-100_2332.jpg

Kael is two. Tonight, I was watching Sunken Treasure when she came running into the room and said, with perfect articulation, "Ah, Jeff. Tweedy."

I looked at my wife, and she just started laughing. We have no idea how she knew that. Osmosis, I guess.

Eric, she is precious. Funny too! :lol

Just got some proofs today of my two boys. If it looks like they have stripes, alas it is not because dad mated with a zebra....

IMG_5209Silveskycopy.jpg

Nice looking guys Chris! Hey,I can't remember if you said your next child is gonna be a boy or girl,but be sure to post when the day comes.

ps. if it's a boy....Hunter Scott...just sayin' :lol

Scott