Photos from Springfield, Mo

So anyway, my lovely Via Chicagans (is so a word), here at looong last are my photos from the Springfield, Missouri show on 10-16-06, yet another mind-blowingly amazing performance by our favorite band. :rock

Here, enjoy. Sorry for the blurry ones; my camera struggled with the (moderately) low light.

Linky dink: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33207210@N00/...371349466/show/

Hope you like them. What a show! Even the looney drunks that night couldn't take away too much from the incredible & intimate concert.

Great pictures Donna, I like this one, looks like he is waving right at ya ;)

PS...

Don't know how to insert the pic so I got the link to work...

(kidsmoke edit: Here Bonnie, I did it for you....you right-click on the pic and copy the properties up through the jpg, then bring it to your post and click the "insert image" little tree there, and paste in the address you've copied)

295081237_6e3fbc26e1.jpg

SHHHHHHH ... NEVER admit to taking bad pics.

Only show the good stuff and let people assume you only take really nice photos.

My philosophy: Shoot 100, hope for 10 to turn out.

:guitar

:lol Yeah, but I'm too honest for my own good.....and besides, ya know what? Sometimes I really like the sheer energy of some of the blurred ones, even though they are imperfect. Like that one where Nels is leaning onto Jeff.....oh wait, it's one of the Wichita photos, not Springfield.....and his body mirrors the curve of the stage curves.....purdy. :thumbup

I did hold back the worst of the bunch though, believe me! :P

But yeah, I agree with your philosophy of taking masses of photos and hoping for even 5 or maybe 10% to come out well.

Great pictures Donna, I like this one, looks like he is waving right at ya ;)

PS...

Don't know how to insert the pic so I got the link to work...

(kidsmoke edit: Here Bonnie, I did it for you....you right-click on the pic and copy the properties up through the jpg, then bring it to your post and click the "insert image" little tree there, and paste in the address you've copied)

295081237_6e3fbc26e1.jpg

I love that picture too! I just got lucky on that. It's during Kingpin, and he was exhorting us to scream and get all that out of our systems, for our own good health! :lol

Thank ya kindly Donna, I'm a happy camper, I know how to do that now :cheers

PS... I love this one too, all of them are great, love it when fans take pictures :worship

it's hard to get shots like this sometimes, so ya got lucky some more!! ;)

295080848_a9a91e4155.jpg