And here's a concert review ... from the Sacramento news: :huh

http://www.kcra.com/entertainment/10382484/detail.html

the road weariness on Tweedy's elfin face looked increasingly demented as he howled' date=' "There's something in my veins/Bloodier than blood."[/quote']

well then...

elfin_faced_tweedy_copy.jpg

sorry for the shoddy photoshopping, i was pressed for time.

And here's a concert review ... from the Sacramento news: :huh

http://www.kcra.com/entertainment/10382484/detail.html

From review: The verses of "Shake It Off" had Tweedy singing a tip-toeing, ascending vocal melody that was paired with an electric piano. The song then transitioned Pink Floyd-style into a series of muscular guitar breaks featuring a powerful, stuttered riff.

I'm giddy with excitement to hear this one.

Sounds like a fantastic show, with Hell is Chrome as opening!!! How was that?

:worship

Awesome show. Wilco never cease to amaze me. One new new song (Devil in My Thoughts??) which had to be stopped and restarted because it has a funky rhythm. Sunken Treasure still can bring down the house with a full band. It was nice seeing ms yvon, bri, and all those other people in front of me and my sister. One of you guys has the full set, so I'll let you do it. I still can't get over shaking Tweedy's hand during Humminbird....my personal highlight. Oh, and in case you were wondering, WALKEN IS THE ROCKINGEST SONG EVER!!!!!! What. a. night.

thats craZy if tweedy shook your hand..I was standing pretty much directly next to you...only just a little bit out of Tweedys reach

how does this recording sound?

THIS RECORDING IS AMAZING. Soundboard quality. I am forever in debt to the taper because I can actually hear myself yelling things between songs and even singing on Hummingbird. But seriously....thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :worship

THIS RECORDING IS AMAZING. Soundboard quality. I am forever in debt to the taper because I can actually hear myself yelling things between songs and even singing on Hummingbird. But seriously....thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :worship

Yes, one of the best quality recordings I've heard of one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Thank you CHITAPER!