Charlottesville show to be webcast

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you pause the show will it start where you left off? Or will it just keep running live? I'm working then and fear I will have to miss out some parts when I have to do actual work.

Like past shows webcasted, I'd imagine it'll be up on the Road Case for a spell.

Like past shows webcasted, I'd imagine it'll be up on the Road Case for a spell.

Yeah I figured that much but wasn't sure if it would be different durring the actual live part of it. Since the 9:30 club show ran live then you could listen to it later.

Just wondering... do i have to have that wirecast program to listen to the webcast? cuz i dont have the necessary system requirements.

I am confused on this also. Wirecast is only for Macs from what I see. Anyone with information on this please chime in; it would be greatly appreciated.

Nah you don't need anything just go on wilcoworld.net and you'll see it and you can listen right from there!

Thanks... From what I was reading about wirecast, and if I am understanding this correctly, it allows video in addition to the quicktime audio. I am grateful to hear the show, but would love to see it too.

Yeah that's the impression I got too "liileric". I just downloaded Wirecast so we'll see what happens!

You have a Mac, I assume.... Wirecast for a PC? Anyone?

im gonna get a warm glass of milk and my slippers ready

White russian? :beer