Charlottesville show to be webcast

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: Oh, someone bet me to it...

The setlist: Did I miss a song or maybe add one?mine timed out for a bit so I miss some of the show... :blush

Someone elses song (unplugged)

Spiders(kidsmoke)

Be paitent with me

Remember the Mountain bed

I am trying to break your heart

She's a Jar

Chinese Apple

Black Eye

One By One

What Light

The Ruling Class

In a Furture Age

Cars Can't Esacape

Wait Up

Theologians

Jesus Etc.

E1

Heavy Metal Drummer

Radio King

New Madrid

A Shot in the Arm

California Stars

I'm the Man who Loves You

Acuff Rose (unplugged)

oh. i just looked out the window and there's snow and a fierce wind. maybe that's why my internet decided to be cranky tonight. oh well. i'm just glad wilco and jeff do things like this for their fans. Thanks guys!!!!

For those of you who were listening at home, I hope it seemed half as special as it felt in the theater. Here are a few words I posted in After The Show, that I thoguht I'd repost here:

I have never, ever, in twenty years of concerts/shows, seen a crowd as totally dead silent, as was the case during last night's set closer, "Acuff-Rose." It was very powerful to be amongst a thousand people with the kind of camaraderie that you can feel only in complete quiet. Jeff was on stage's edge just pouring his heart out as if he was a twenty-year-old kid in a bar trying to prove himself, his voice just cutting right down to the bone. It was transcendental. Glad to have shared it with my great friend Nichole and my super sweet new pals Courtney and Pete all the way down from the Chicago suburbs. Great night, Greg