Will you listen to the leaked Sky Blue Sky?

Can you wait?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be partaking in Sky Blue Sky if(when) it leaks?

• Yup. (Oink is my new homepage)
    • Nope. (I'm going to hide under a rock until May)
  2. 2. Either way, you're going to go out and buy at least one copy of the album in May, right?

• Of course.
    • No, I'm a total ass.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was masturbation too?

ah, so it is...

every-time-you-masturbate-god-kills-kitten.jpg

Anyways, when I post in the wilco forum, I do it to get a rise out of the tweedy-zombies. 'Tis fun and I get immediate gratification everytime. Just having a little fun with the fanboys and girls who take it all too serious.

I was trying to talk myself into waiting for the release until I heard the songs that leaked today. Sorry, I just can't contain myself. I'm way too excited to try and wait.

Plus, all the internet buzz is going to be happening when it leaks, not in May. By then, I mean people will still be talking about it, but not in the kind of mad frenzy that will surely occur when it leaks. I like that sort of thing.

i am sitting here reading these things that brianjeremy is saying and getting a little miffed.

but then i read all these comments about creepy muppets and kitties and masturbation, and then i remember why i read and post to this board.

now i've just given more justification to brianjeremy in admitting my miffed-ness, which, in turn, reminds him why he reads and posts to this board.

so, my question is: are kitties somehow killed in this weird circle of justification?

so, my question is: are kitties somehow killed in this weird circle of justification?

better question: Does the baby jesus also, at some point, resurrect the kittens in some after-life of rolling cat-nip fields of awesome-ness? Would that be cool or what?

I personally taught Jeff all he knows about bit torrent solely so he could up it himself.

Well you might wanna go back and school him some more....tell him to hurry up.

better question: Does the baby jesus also, at some point, resurrect the kittens in some after-life of rolling cat-nip fields of awesome-ness? Would that be cool or what?

And then used them as targets for his celestial bow and arrow.

Have bows and arrows usurped the role of the traditional lightning bolt?

On certain Sundays yes. Plus the fact that lightning is so fiddly to work with. Hard on the hands.

I guess, but I always thought he had lightning-proof gloves. Did he lose his pair?

He is a man you know. That means never using the protective clothing, reading the manual or putting down the toilet seat.