when I win, i'm buying LOTS !

Gonna make some stock?

After I tie one on, tape the bones all over myself, and dance around the living shouting: "Lookit me! Lookit me! I'm the Elephant Man, Damnit!!!!!" then sure, I could make some stock.

After I tie one on, tape the bones all over myself, and dance around the living shouting: "Lookit me! Lookit me! I'm the Elephant Man, Damnit!!!!!" then sure, I could make some stock.

Remember to also shout " I am not an animal!"

If I were to win several hundred million dollars, one thing I would do would be to organize a huge VC meeting extravaganza with lots of booze, music, etc. And then I would unfortunately not be able to make it.

Lots and lots of my friends will be receiving checks for $100,000 each. I'll surprise them with checks at a blowout party that will be headlined by Wilco, Aretha Franklin, & The Police... and everyone gets a lap dance from Shakira.
Make sure you get a stress test for Aretha okay? Every time I see her on TV I worry about her having a heart attack.

LouieB