Jeffs German impression

Has anyone seen jeffs solo performance at the vic 4/6/07? My apologies if this has been previously discussed,

but i just watched it on you tube and its ridiculousy funny, along with performances of pot kettle black which i have never

seen live acoustic and a funny sing along of jesus etc theres this 4 minute discussion of the sky blue sky interviews

where jeff dose his best german reporter impression (realy good actualy) and a few other impressions one of which has the words black rose in it (enough said). Its definitely worth checking out, if you havent already. I have a feeling the loose sky blue sky songs will allow for more banter with the wilco

shows.

I believe someone deleted my post in which I linked to the post in After The Show that had a link to the etree torrent.

Just wondering why.

Hey - I'm a merger and a mover, not a deleter. So FWIW, it wasn't me.

Plus, if you look up a little bit further, you will see your post is still there, Mr. Paranoid. :P

Hey - I'm a merger and a mover, not a deleter. So FWIW, it wasn't me.

Plus, if you look up a little bit further, you will see your post is still there, Mr. Paranoid. :P

Huh. Maybe I should put down the crack pipe once in a while. :stunned