a run in with sky blue sky

i've always been hoping to have one. when i'm in my vehicle, i play it with the windows down, hoping someone will be all like "hey!" or something.

-justin

You've got to keep a Wilco shirt on at all times...that way when they are all like, "Hey!" you can just point at your shirt and give them a thumbs up and you won't have to turn the Wilco down to have a conversation with them. :thumbup

You've got to keep a Wilco shirt on at all times...that way when they are all like, "Hey!" you can just point at your shirt and give them a thumbs up and you won't have to turn the Wilco down to have a conversation with them. :thumbup

i've had several people recognize my Wilco shirt (the A Ghost Is Born promotional one). a couple months ago, i saw a guy at work sporting one on casual Friday and we talk about music all the time now. relatively small office too (100 people or so).

-justin

i've always been hoping to have one. when i'm in my vehicle, i play it with the windows down, hoping someone will be all like "hey!" or something.

-justin

that's really sad actually.

I've exposed a lot of friends at school to the album that have fallen in love with it. There are people that were previously fairly indiff. to Wilco. Now I hear SBS everytime I go to a friends place. I never thought I'd see the day where other people were putting Wilco on all the time, but now it's a frequent occurence.

ok, so i had a run in with "what light" this morning!

i was walking across campus and all the sudden i hear the first chords coming over the loudspeakers that play the campus station!! i stood there and sang along and it was awesome.

The only time I picked up a person "hitchhiking" was last summer when a kid in the middle of nowhere was walking down the road and wearing a Wilco shirt. I was always afraid of picking people up but I though, "How much harm can a person wearing a Wilco shirt cause." Turned out that he didn't even know who Wilco was but his mother always buys "lame shirts" from the concerts she attends. He was in the car for 15 seconds when he said that and I almost kicked him out right then and there.

The Greenhouse

Wow, that surprising. I was figuring either Red Door or somewhere in E. Nashville. Even though it has a jukebox, I was hoping you would say it was one of my favorite digs, the Villager.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife noticed "What Light" playing in a restaurant tonight. I was preoccupied with a baseball game, but heard the last few bars.

My wife noticed "What Light" playing in a restaurant tonight. I was preoccupied with a baseball game, but heard the last few bars.

You were watching the Brew Crew beat up on the Cardinals? I have Bill Hall on my fantasy team and he's been ice cold. Jeff Suppan was a great off-season pickup for them. I wish them well this season and would love to see them in the playoffs.