Food/Drink you would not want to live without

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel I must. While it is an inferior substitute, I quite like turkey bacon and don't give a rat's ass about a turkey either.

turkey5dayAa.jpg

Cute Baby Turkey says, "Loooook into my eeeyyyyyeess..."

Guest Rufer
If that pic did that to you Rufer - take a trip to the video page of peta.org. You'll be a vegan in no time.

And that's why I won't be going there.

And onions. A world without onions is a world not worth living in.

If you feel at home living in the lair of Beelzebub.

Actually, I don't mind the flavor of onion, but the bulb itself and it's offspring are repugnant.

Juice. Orange juice, cranberry-raspberry juice, pomegranate-blueberry juice, white grape juice, etc.

And onions. A world without onions is a world not worth living in.

i wish all those combos were legit fruits. i've been on a fruit binge...eating a lot of plums, apples, berries (rasp, blue, black, straw), pineapple. tried an apricot today...yummy numnums. i want a cran-raspberry hahaah. of a poma-blueberry. c'mon creepy scientists, make some interesting fusions! (i've had myself some nice grapples before...). don't even get me started on food in general though. mmmmhmm. (ps, onions rock the world)

Add me to the list of those who couldn't live without onions & garlic. I'm headed out soon to pick up a couple pounds of onions for the cookout tomorrow. Kebabs, diced onions for hot dogs, probably some grilled onions. Everything we don't use tomorrow will go in a pot of chili. :thumbup