Food/Drink you would not want to live without

But can you snatch the pebble from my hand?

I didn't know cigarettes were a food/drink.

Does one not ingest nicotine?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my list would include cheese, cheese, and cheese as well as beer, wine, and any delicious baked good.

then one day i was actually told i couldn't have those things anymore, talk about depressing.

To be specific:

Arris' Pizza in Jefferson City, Missouri

Campisi's in Dallas, TX

The Salt Lick BBQ in Austin, TX

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

The one item that would screw up my eating habits if taken away:

Peanut Butter

Cheese. Almost every meal I eat has at least a little (usually a whole hell of a lot of) cheese.

I actually avoided having a free cholesterol screening recently because I was afraid they'd tell me I'd have to give up cheese.

I know, it makes no sense.

Who told you you couldn't have those things?

a very mean doctor. :angry ok he wasn't mean, he was actually rather spot on, but technically it was the nurse that told me, she wasn't mean either, just what she had to say wasn't what i wanted to hear. the doctor really has actually proven to be rather clueless, but the nurse was spot on. and now my life is depressing without cheese, healthy but depressing because we all know everything is better with cheddar!

Guest Rufer

Call me a bleeding heart sissy but while I love pepperoni after I saw a picture like this in the paper two weeks ago, I've given up pork completely. And FOREVER:

PigletBitingCagelg.jpg

It was a full head picture and I swear the eyes looked exactly like my dog. I figure beef franks are still delicious.

The only things I think I could live without are onions (a.k.a. the Devil's vegetable) which I've despised since birth

My condolences. I would have to put onions on my list of foods I could not live without.

And garlic. :yes

Morning coffee

Cheese! Yes!

Fruit in general

Salad with blue cheese dressing especially (it was difficult to give up blue cheese whilst preggers :hmm)

Hot Tamales (cinnamon candy)

Sweetarts

Mexican food

Chicken Piccatta and Angel Hair Pasta

Coffee Ice Cream

Chocolate would be up there too...

And I'm sure there's more....so, to be cont'd... :)

(And of course I could live without any of it...but I don't wanna!)

Guest Rufer
And Rufer, do you honestly think you can live without bacon while continuing to dabble in lesser tasting meats?

I feel I must. While it is an inferior substitute, I quite like turkey bacon and don't give a rat's ass about a turkey either.