Tiny Mix Tapes SBS Review

I hear that Froggie! Methinks this is an album for older folks, who've been on the roller coaster for awhile.

"He keeps his wife like a doxy." :blink :shifty :ike

Note to self: Stoll Road. West Saugerties.

@Ninja - Ha, ha... seriously?

That was a fantastic review. Right on the money. The best I've read so far.

No, seriously. I know what shucking corn is, and it has nothing to do with the stalk, and everything to do with getting the husks and silk off the ears. What's shucking cornstalks?

I've got to say that "Richard Manuel birthing vocalized ghosts," is a nice image, if a little over the top.

Actually, for my money, that's a pretty ace review. A little esoteric at times, but you get the feeling the reviewer has given it more than the cursory one or maybe two spins these f***ers usually give a record before they consult spellcheck to make sure they get the words 'rehab', 'addiction' and 'Krautrock' correct. I doubt that JT reads too many of his reviews but if he does, my condolences man. As a reformed 'critic', I APOLOGISE on behalf of some of these half-baked, undergraduate dicks and their cock opinions. Ooh. Me so ranty today. Time to medicate, methinks.

*lays hands on bucket bong for 'inspiration'* :stunned

No, seriously. I know what shucking corn is, and it has nothing to do with the stalk, and everything to do with getting the husks and silk off the ears. What's shucking cornstalks?

it's got to do with slopping pigs, dummy- maybe you should have gone to an agricultural school instead of drinking chardonnay in your coat and tie at football games

it's got to do with slopping pigs, dummy- maybe you should have gone to an agricultural school instead of drinking chardonnay in your coat and tie at football games

We owned a share in some pigs on our friends' farm in the late 80s. We used to bring them our grass clippings to eat, but I don't remember them eating corn shuckings. Probably because we didn't give them any. And I drank Jim Beam in my coat and tie at football games, thank you very much. And the occasional mint julep. Mmmm, college.

We owned a share in some pigs on our friends' farm in the late 80s. We used to bring them our grass clippings to eat, but I don't remember them eating corn shuckings. Probably because we didn't give them any. And I drank Jim Beam in my coat and tie at football games, thank you very much. And the occasional mint julep. Mmmm, college.

All snippy and snooty this morning, aren't you? So you admit that you go went to football games in a coat and tie...

time to thrash the corn and milk the pigs