Strangest use of Wilco ever???

i'm actually kinda surprised it wasn't a montage of chuck norris.

HEY YOU!!! You need to STOP following me EVERYWHERE I go!!! :pirate

j/k

Or AM I?!?

get used to it. i'm everywhere.

(don't look out your window)......

I'm laughing so hard...it hurts :lol

i've been told i have that effect.....

Aren't you suppose to be putting the kids to bed and getting ready to watch SBS or something?!? Geez Louise!!!

Aren't you suppose to be putting the kids to bed and getting ready to watch SBS or something?!? Geez Louise!!!

i recently inherited an eight year old stepson. he's having story time as we speak (type). are you trying to tell me you don't enjoy my company? well, i never :blink

i recently inherited an eight year old stepson. he's having story time as we speak (type). are you trying to tell me you don't enjoy my company? well, i never :blink

Oh, it's fine...don't go all sobbing and crying now. Your wife will wonder what the heck I did to you. I'll buy ya a beer and we'll call it a truce, k?!?

:beer

Sky Blue Sky was playing in the local walmart the other day

Maybe someone who works in the music dept. saw the disc and was like, "What in the woooooorld is a Wilco?" so they put it on to find out.

probably because some idiots pronounce it "eKcetera". One of my biggest pet peaves.

OMG me too. I don't imagine Latin is too popular these days.

Last night I heard a news person say "supposably." We Wilcos are an anal breed.

probably because some idiots pronounce it "eKcetera". One of my biggest pet peaves.

If Jay Bennet wasn't being so lazy with a sharpie it would have been called Jesus Don't Cry....weird. :dontgetit

Really?

Jay was being lazy when he was labeling early demo tapes... the name stuck. I read it in the book entitled: Wilco: Learning how to die. by Greg Kot

thats pretty weird, but i still maintain the the weirdest use of wilco ever was the time when they were all used to dress up as elves and made to walk aroud the chistmas craft fair at the redlands CA shriners auditorium giving out free samples of poprocks fruit rollups on behalf of the warner brothers affiliated nabisco foods.

thats pretty weird, but i still maintain the the weirdest use of wilco ever was the time when they were all used to dress up as elves and made to walk aroud the chistmas craft fair at the redlands CA shriners auditorium giving out free samples of poprocks fruit rollups on behalf of the warner brothers affiliated nabisco foods.

That was in "learning how to die" also