Warsaw Ticket available on EBay

Is that the auction where you have to enter the building (and sit with) the seller? How could a person in good conscious sit next to someone they just took $1200 (minus actual ticket price and fees, I'll give them that) from??

Grammar edit: would that be good conscious or good conscience? I'm thinking the latter?

Is that the auction where you have to enter the building (and sit with) the seller? How could a person in good conscious sit next to someone they just took $1200 (minus actual ticket price and fees, I'll give them that) from??

Grammar edit: would that be good conscious or good conscience? I'm thinking the latter?

Well, it's a GA show so you wouldn't have to be together at all other than walking through the door.

It's obviously someone who only needed one ticket for themselves but bought two anyway and is now scalping it...for a completely outrageous price, I might add. No matter what you do, I guess there's always a work-around. Boo.

Oh right, I guess I didn't realize it was GA. I just had this image of someone trying to make small talk with a stranger that they had just siphoned some serious money out of their pockets. Not that anyone is bidding as it was pointed out...

I love this caveat from the ebay listing:

"New York residents: New York state law limits the resale ticket price for this event location, so your maximum bid cannot exceed $1740.00."

Damn. I wouldn't pay less than $1750!

Can someone please tell me how to change your link from a web address to "here" or in this case, "linky?"

This is horrible. This guy wants to sell the ticket for twelve hundy and then walk in with the buyer?? NYC area VC people should organize a lynch mob. Get 24 people to pitch in $50 each and then lynch the guy for being such a greedy douche.

Can someone please tell me how to change your link from a web address to "here" or in this case, "linky?"

This is horrible. This guy wants to sell the ticket for twelve hundy and then walk in with the buyer?? NYC area VC people should organize a lynch mob. Get 24 people to pitch in $50 each and then lynch the guy for being such a greedy douche.

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=28797