Now playing for the month of June...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a picture i took of ben from band of horses at the ATP. there are lots more on my flickr page :)

:) i thought it was ben. i can't wait to see BoH again.... they're opening for modest mouse at red rocks in a couple of months, but tix are nearly $50... too much for just a casual MM fan. i'm hoping ben & co do a headlining tour of their own once the new album comes out.

They were amazing at ATP - best band of the weekend by far. Got to speak to them after the show too - really nice guys.

When they come back to the UK for some headlining shows myself and Welsh are hopefully gonna go and meet up with them for some pre show beers and maybe a 'weed party'. :yes

What do you think of that Mark? The first listen didn't hit me, but the second knocked me out... great stuff.

Awesome. Anyone who can make Lionel Ritchie's Hello sound that good deserves a medal.

Hope the video still has the blind chick making a BIG Ritchie head out of plasticine.

They were amazing at ATP - best band of the weekend by far. Got to speak to them after the show too - really nice guys.

When they come back to the UK for some headlining shows myself and Welsh are hopefully gonna go and meet up with them for some pre show beers and maybe a 'weed party'. :yes

:lol shit, i'd fly out to the uk for that... :yes

Awesome. Anyone who can make Lionel Ritchie's Hello sound that good deserves a medal.

Hope the video still has the blind chick making a BIG Ritchie head out of plasticine.

:lol

That WOULD rule... great little interview in this months Plan B with him talking about how he loves 80's anthems.

e7871026u1x.jpg

Darkness haunts you like a phantom

And the things you do

There's a reason you are doing them

Search me if I know just why

Since when do you apologize?

It was there all along in your eyes

This rift that's grown up between us

Caught me by surprise

And you don't call but the pain is often grievous

You just lie there paralyzed