Jeff on the front of AmericanWay

I was flying American Airlines this weekend and who was staring out from my seatback pocket? Jeff Tweedy. He's this month's cover story on American Airlines magazine. It's actually a really interesting read because they interview him mostly about Chicago - so it's not the same interview I've read in 12 other magazines.

My favorite part was when the old man sitting next to me put his magazine on his tray and emptied his Chex mix on top of the magazine, then proceeded to eat off Jeff's face for the rest of the trip. I don't know why I found this amusing. Too much time in planes, I suppose.

I was flying American Airlines this weekend and who was staring out from my seatback pocket? Jeff Tweedy. He's this month's cover story on American Airlines magazine. It's actually a really interesting read because they interview him mostly about Chicago - so it's not the same interview I've read in 12 other magazines.

My favorite part was when the old man sitting next to me put his magazine on his tray and emptied his Chex mix on top of the magazine, then proceeded to eat off Jeff's face for the rest of the trip. I don't know why I found this amusing. Too much time in planes, I suppose.

what a friggin dad-rocker

just kidding, any way to post this article? id be interested to read it

You know, my ex-b/f (who just so happened to introduce me to Wilco) is from Chicago. Everything Jeff says is what my ex used to say. We East Coasters thought he must've been exaggerating....guess not :) This makes me want to get back to the city even more now.

It was a really great read. Thanks for sharing!!! :D

My favorite part was when the old man sitting next to me put his magazine on his tray and emptied his Chex mix on top of the magazine, then proceeded to eat off Jeff's face for the rest of the trip.

Has anyone photoshopped this idea into a new avatar yet? I'm too lazy, but I think it could be most excellent.