Hmmm...I can't seem to find my inbox. I could just be stupid. :stunned

Same here....both with IE 6.0.2 and Firefox.Meant to add; can't edit my posts, the buttons are all weird and don't work. I can post but the buttons below are tiny (and unlabeled), the left one works for posting tho.whoa indeed - my two posts above got contantenated into one. :PI also had some database error messages a little earlier, but the posts worked. Then everything went batshit.Make that three. Etc.

i thought it was my dodgy computer, i had to give the machine the 3-finger salute!

noticed that if you move your mouse around in random places, the prompts come up and you click on them even though you cant see them normally!

Yeah, it seems like most buttons are gone, or stripped of their text, along with some other stuff (e.g., the text in the list of threads that identifies the last post in a thread has having been entered today).

Fortunately, the board is still functional on a basic level ... but wow.

Yeah, it seems like most buttons are gone, or stripped of their text, along with some other stuff (e.g., the text in the list of threads that identifies the last post in a thread has having been entered today).

Fortunately, the board is still functional on a basic level ... but wow.

I will not let these electonic malfunctions get in the way of my ardent smartassery.

I just won't have it.