And that is sun worship. Akhenaton was right.

that there is only one rational religion

I'm not saying that other religions are wrong, it's just that if you want to pay homage to the thing that keeps us alive and warm, sun worship is the only way to go.

I'm not saying that other religions are wrong, it's just that if you want to pay homage to the thing that keeps us alive and warm, sun worship is the only way to go.

But is any sort of worship rational? :brow

Why not worship that which keeps the sun alive?

I speak, of course, of Steve

Descartes views on religion were purely rational (and completely flawed).

bill hicks said it well -- "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here

Why not worship that which keeps the sun alive?

I speak, of course, of Steve

Nuclear fusion!?! Shit, a reformation already!!

I think bacon worship is. I mean, it's bacon.

I would say that worshiping something you're going to eat is sick, but as a Catholic... :blush

Water is pretty important, too.

DSC_3499.JPG

so then is george hamilton your patron saint?

Heh. I was thinking more Jeff Spicoli.

Bah. I'm closing this. If Tori Spelling can become a minister, then religion has no meaning.