Dr. Dog supporting Wilco

Does anyone have any Dr. Dog shows they would be willing to pando me?

I have the only two I know to exist,one from 06 and one from 07.Do you have Toothbrush,I'd be willing to trade for that.If not we could work something out.Do you bittorent?

I just comitted to going to the show in Columbia earlier tonight, without knowing Dr. Dog would be opening. Should be a really great show, as I've been digging on Dr. Dog's newest album over the past few weeks. Very excited now.

Picked up my tickets to the show as well. I actually get to inteview Dr. Dog too!

Picked up my tickets to the show as well. I actually get to inteview Dr. Dog too!

I'll be there,do just wan't to trade at the show?

I'll be there,do just wan't to trade at the show?

Looking forward to seeing some folks at the Columbia show. Getting tix tommorow as soon as the clock hits noon. :dancing :dancing

I like the Easy Beat album better thant he new one. I'm far from a huge fan of them but I like the style they are trying to work with and I've heard nothing but good shit about their live show.

I like the Easy Beat album better thant he new one

Me too. 'We All Belong' has some great cuts, but it is severely lacking a flow. They could have scaled it down to a 6 or 7 song EP and I would have been much more satisfied.

Me too. 'We All Belong' has some great cuts, but it is severely lacking a flow. They could have scaled it down to a 6 or 7 song EP and I would have been much more satisfied.

"We All Belong" is still my album of the year. I think the flow is great and the multiple vocalists, a nice alternative. I saw them in a tiny, tiny place in Charlottesville, VA a few months back and what a great fucking show they put on. My only regret of seeing them open for Wilco is how short their set might be.

"We All Belong" is still my album of the year. I think the flow is great and the multiple vocalists, a nice alternative. I saw them in a tiny, tiny place in Charlottesville, VA a few months back and what a great fucking show they put on. My only regret of seeing them open for Wilco is how short their set might be.

:yes to all of that.

Still #3 on my list behind Boxer, and Armchair Apocrypha, but yeah....

They could have scaled it down to a 6 or 7 song EP and I would have been much more satisfied.

They did,it's called Takers and Leavers.It's excelent!

Yeah, Takers and Leavers is the hot shit. I just think there are some tracks on We All Belong that don't really belong. "The Girl" can go, as well as "My Old Ways." "Weekend" is good, but not great. "Alaska" lost its charm for me. I'm not phased, though. Those guys are the hometown heroes around here, and for good reason. They are the best band around, besides Wilco.

By lost it's charm,do you mean played out or maybe that the song is so great that you might of played too much?

>Do you have Toothbrush,I'd be willing to trade for that.If not we could work something out.Do you bittorent?

No, I don't have Toothbrush. Sorry. I do bittorrent. Pando is also and easy way to exchange shows via email.