DULUTH SHOW POSTPONED DUE TO CHICKEN POX

Yikes! Chicken pox is a bummer, I hope he doesn't have any in his mouth or on the bottoms of his feet...because that, my friends, is utterly dreadful.

Feel better Nels!!!

The pox don't actually make their way on to one's hands/fingers do they? That would be a pretty big bummer in this particular case too.

The pox don't actually make their way on to one's hands/fingers do they? That would be a pretty big bummer in this particular case too.

I quickly checked on Google...and according to the gross pictures- yes, yes they can. I hope Nels doesn't have this problem though...

I would just like to go on the record as saying that canceling a show because of the CHICKEN POX is so rock and roll. :worship

Spinal Tap lives. :D

Ian

Nels WAS in a band with Spinal Tap drummer Ric Parnel (aka Mick Schrempton who exploded and came back as his twin brother Rick Schrempton). . . at the recording session it was like "we're doing a tape with the Spinal Tap guy" . . . later, at a gig where Nels played extroidanairily well (pretty much every one) Ric Parnel turns to me and says " Oh, I get it we're in a band with him" [Nels](who really does have a twin brother)

Nels, please take all the rest you need . . .

You credit part of you [ability/sucess] to never turning down a gig . . . well, me thinks you've paid your dues brotherman,

"You got to take it easy man"

Seriously, get well soon, you are much loved . . .