Daily Show gets tense

Last night Stewart interviews Stephen Hayes, who wrote a glowing bio of Cheney, dude keeps playing the "Cheney never said that" card, and Stewart's not letting him off the hook - felt a little sorry for the guy, with the crowd stacked against him. Very real and very uncomfortable.

I guess some of it ties into this.

Last night Stewart interviews Stephen Hayes, who wrote a glowing bio of Cheney, dude keeps playing the "Cheney never said that" card, and Stewart's not letting him off the hook - felt a little sorry for the guy, with the crowd stacked against him. Very real and very uncomfortable.

I guess some of it ties into this.

Don't feel sorry for propaganda artists.

Stewart also jumped on Krstol the other day for re-asserting that O'Hanllon(?) and Pollack were staunch war critics, when in fact they have been staunch war supporters since day one.

I'm still waiting for them to get all over the admin for saying for months that they will not pass judgement on the surge until Patreaus sends in his report in September, and now we find out that the report is actually being written in the White House. Hmmm I wonder what it will say?

Was there ever really any question about what the report would say anyways? If Bush had the slightest inkling that the "Patraeus Report" wouldn't be glowing, he wouldn't be leaning on it so heavily for credibility.

Hayes is a shill and I felt no sympathy for him getting torn apart last night. And I agree with the sentiments that it's sad that Jon Stewart is the hardest hitting journalist on TV, and he isn't even a journalist. He really took it personally when John Gibson questioned the sincerity of his pain after 9/11, and it looks like he's not putting up with that bullshit anymore.

Stewart also jumped on Krstol the other day for re-asserting that O'Hanllon(?) and Pollack were staunch war critics, when in fact they have been staunch war supporters since day one.

I'm still waiting for them to get all over the admin for saying for months that they will not pass judgement on the surge until Patreaus sends in his report in September, and now we find out that the report is actually being written in the White House. Hmmm I wonder what it will say?

Yeah. :ohwell

That Kristol is a real funny guy too . When Stewart asked him if he could get Petraeus on his show he said no, "'cause he thinks you're a pussy".

Yeah. :ohwell

That Kristol is a real funny guy too . When Stewart asked him if he could get Petraeus on his show he said no, "'cause he thinks you're a pussy".

Is that the same Kristol guy who was part of the Project For The New American Century?

it almost looked like journalism for a change. it's sad when the hardest hitting news program of the day is on the comedy channel.

Stewart is like a court jester. He can speak the truth about the king.