Things to be Happy about...

It's a monday, and everyone needs happy thoughts to get through another week, so I submit...

spending all day with your two month old son and seeing him go from a smile to learning how to laugh right in your arms

Dylanlaughing1.jpg

Dylanlaughing2.jpg

Dylanlaughing3.jpg

Today was the first day of Fall semester and I discovered that my Algebra class doesn't being until five weeks into the semester...so I've got several weeks of an easy schedule ahead of me. W00t!

Also, this month marks the tenth anniversary of my relationship with the swellest fella I've ever met. "My first, my last, my eveverrrrrything..." :wub

Plus, we've got an awesome kid with her third birthday coming up and I'm at this point where I couldn't be more pleased with and proud of the little family we've built together.

I'm happy that I have a healthy, gorgeous, horrible daughter :wub

I'm happy that I found true love after having lost faith in its mere existence entirely :love

I'm happy that my parents are still in pretty good health, and that they're mostly there for me and offer their help (although I am graciously turning it down) whenever they can :worship

I'm happy that slowly but surely my closest friends emerge out of a gross puddle of mud, and that I am now - according to one of them - probably having the healthiest relationships ever, after everything else having sorted itself out :)

I'm happy that we've got Indian food :eat

I'm happy - last but most definitely not least! - that we've got a band called Wilco in our lives, and that they/Jeff manage to make every worry appear only half as bad :thumbup

I'm happy about my wonderful boyfriend (whom I miss very much right now), the fact that my birthday is coming soon, my family & friends, and music.

n699520789_952586_2985.jpg

n699520789_665873_2141.jpg

Cute pictures everyone! Just thought I would share my nephews with all of you because they do make me happy, too!

Boots! Nice pics of Dylan, dude! :thumbup The kiddos are sooo great at that age.

Here's some things I am happy about:

I NEVER run out of beer on Sundays!

My kids have grown up to be really good people ( perhaps in spite of me :lol ).

My wife has went back to school & is going to do something she loves.

All of the friends (both real & e) I've made here...I wouldn't want to try & list 'em for fear of forgetting someone. But you know who you are. :cheekkiss

I am happy I am not a mind-reader. WAIT . . . no, yeah, I think, in most cases, I'm better off . . . what I'm trying to say is . . . ? Yeah, I mean no, I am not a mind reader.

I am happy to be where I am, that my mom is doing somewhat better, that my dog love me unconditionally, that Wilco has brought my sister and i closer together, that i am going to CA day after tomorrow, that things are coming up rosey with a relationship i thought was doomed.

Because I have no baby pictures, I am posting one of my dog:

fuzzy.jpg

i'm happy that owen's x-ray showed 'no foreign bodies' in his chest or stomach...so he either snuck that dime out in a covert poop or never swallowed it in the first place and the wife and I were both seeing things.

Uhh... of course there wouldn't be any foreign bodies - dimes are domestic!

:dontgetit

Anyway, I'm happy that you're seeing things and that Owen has a future in fecal espionage.